SC Dogsled Team Training Journal

dogsledding, dryland, carting, dog training, dog behavior

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Chillin'

I have been sick with heart problems the past few days and with the higher temps we have not been running. I thought we are supposed to be in the winter. 85 F is not winter. I have been working with untouchable animals though. I had an untouchable cat to allow me to pick it up and pet it. I had Buddy (the Malamute puppy) to come out of his barrel while I was in the kennel cleaning. I also took Sakari into the kennel with the four other untouchable pups and they had a great time. I was able to get the pups to come close to me and I even had one to take a treat from my hand several times and allow me to pet it. So I am making progress with these untouchables.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home