SC Dogsled Team Training Journal

dogsledding, dryland, carting, dog training, dog behavior

Monday, October 23, 2006

Training is for Who?

Well, after the first run I learned I needed to be in shape. An old injury of an axe through the knee cap was still healing. After going to the orthopedic doctor and doing some physical therapy I'm back up and running and feeling good while wearing a brace on the knee. When I went in for the final knee inspection my neck was hurting so we did an xray and found degenerate disk in the neck and bone spurs. So I'm back in physical therapy for this. In my case its not the many years of wear but the many many miles of wear and tear. I was always told that someday I would pay. I thought that someday would never get here. Now someday is here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home